District Court Restraining Orders

If you have been served with a petition for a district court restraining order and wish to contest it, please call Earle A. Partington to discuss. Defending these cases is difficult, so it is important that you act quickly. Although the burden of proof is supposed to be on the petitioner and not the respondent, the reality often appears otherwise. You will need a well prepared case if you want to prevail. You must gather your evidence (e.g., witnesses, documents, etc.) carefully and as soon as possible.

If you have been served with a petition from the Family Court, you should consult a lawyer whose practice emphasizes family law. Earle A. Partington knows nothing about family law, family law practice, or the Family Court.

Email Earle A. Partington today for expert help.

The sooner Earle A. Partington can start working together on your defense, the easier it will be to obtain a positive result. He pays attention to detail (see In The News).

The best way to reach Earle A. Partington is to send him an email with a brief description of your situation:


You may also send faxes to 808-537-1144 or call 808-526-9500.

The best time to call is between 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Hawaiian Standard Time (0300-0630 hours Zulu). Earle A. Partington cannot return international phone calls. Please understand that you cannot obtain competent advice via the Internet, so do not email Earle A. Partington about your case and expect him to tell you what to do in your case. Competent advice can only come after a thorough investigation into the facts of a case.

Please note: EARLE A. PARTINGTON DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL SERVICES IN THE AREA OF VETERANS LAW WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MILITARY LAW. Contact the local office of the Veterans Administration for assistance, or search the internet for Washington, D.C., attorneys emphasizing Veterans Law. Earle A. Partington knows nothing about Veterans Law.